Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Dear Covid-19 Instagram Contest (hereafter known as #dearcovid19SG or the "Contest") Please read the terms carefully.
- You, the Participant, hereby represent and warrant that you have read these terms and conditions. To be eligible for the contest, the Participant shall comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- The contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and non-Singaporeans with valid employment passes, work permits and valid student visas who are between 15-35 years of age. Employees (and their immediate families) of DSTNCT (“DSTNCT”) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Entry Details and Selection of Winners
- Eligible participants stand a chance to win the following prizes, limited to four (4) winners per day (20 May - 3 June).
- Prize description:
- $50 Grab Food voucher, Quantity: Four (4) per day
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for any other item and shall be subject to such terms and conditions, which NYC may at its sole and absolute discretion, impose.
- DSTNCT is allowed to, at its sole and absolute discretion, exchange or substitute the prize to another prize of similar value without notice and without liability to any person.
How To Win
- All dates and times stated in Terms and Conditions refer to the official time and date of the Republic of Singapore (GMT+8).
- The #DearCovid19SG Contest starts from 20 May 2020, 3PM and ends on 3rd June 2020, 11.59PM (“Contest Period”), unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Contest will run on http://dearcovid19sg.com
- The Participant is allowed to submit multiple entries on his/her Instagram or Facebook account.
- Posts of participants who set their accounts to 'Private' mode cannot be viewed, and hence cannot be deemed submitted for judging.
- If the Participant’s Instagram or Facebook account is terminated, suspended at any time for any reason, the Participant will be disqualified from the Contest.
- Prizes shall be awarded daily at 12pm (the first prize shall be awarded at 12pm on 21 May 2020).
- The winners will be contacted via Instagram platform.
- DSTNCT shall be entitled to use the Participant's name and comments for publicity purposes, including print, broadcast and online media.
Problems Affecting Contest
- The winner will be determined by a panel of DSTNCT staff, based on the authenticity level of the Participants stories submitted in the Contest, and such other manner expressly permitted by the relevant local authorities.
- Participants are to fulfil the following criteria: Upload a social posting on Instagram or Facebook, with a caption that explains how the Participant is feeling during circuit breaker and towards COVID-19 with the hashtag #DearCovid19SG.
- Notwithstanding the above, DSTNCT reserves the right to vary, modify or change such selection mechanism to comply with applicable rules, laws, regulations, and policies, with or without notice, obligation or liability. The decisions of DSTNCT shall be final and binding regarding all matters of the Contest.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, DSTNCT shall not be liable in any way to anyone if, for any reason, any aspect of the Contest is not executed as planned, including without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause of whatsoever nature beyond the control of DSTNCT which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. DSTNCT may, at any time and in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions, without being liable in any way to anyone.
- DSTNCT retains complete discretion on which Instagram posts hashtagged #DearCovid19SG to feature on http://dearcovid19sg.com.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.